Calls cost 7p per minute plus your standard network charge.
Please ensure you have the bill payers permission before contacting a company on our website.
This website provides hard to find phone numbers as a call connection service, and is not associated with the companies listed.
Gas and electricity can be costly. Whether you’re switching suppliers, tariffs or meters, there’s usually a cost. However, some suppliers are offering cashback deals to customers, you just have to search for them. Here at Utility Talk, we’ve done the hard work for you.
This is a unique service which gives you the option to compare suppliers and switch over the phone at no extra cost. The company will provide you with free, impartial advice. Bonus tip: You can use this service for TV and broadband too!
Offers (August 2015)
Dual Fuel: £36.75 (online switches only)
Single fuel: £18.37 (online switches only)
SSE has a number of cashback offers, mostly relating to broadband and phone services. However, for utilities:
Offers (August 2015)
Shield Homecare Cover: This tariff gives you no call out fees for repairing your boiler or central heating system. £42 cashback when you opt for this service.
Gas Installs: Installation service covering everything from boiler installation to full central heating systems. Cashback of £16.80 available.
uSwitch allows you to find the best prices of suppliers and switch quickly. You can also use it for insurance, other financial products and broadband. Current utility cashback deals include:
- Dual Fuel Switch: £22.05.
- Single Fuel Switch: £10.50.
UK Power- Energy Comparison
UK Power is one of the original price comparison sites for energy. Their current offers as of August 2015 include:
- Dual Household: £36.75
- Single Household: £18.37.
Compare tariffs impartially, and switch over the phone for free.
Current offers (August 2015)
- Dual energy switch: £31.50
- Single energy switch: £15.75
Confused.com Energy Switch
Confused.com searches the whole energy market, returning impartial results.
August 2015 offers:
- New customer dual fuel switch: £25.20.
- New customer single fuel switch: £12.60.
Gocompare.com Energy Cashback
Go Compare is one of the leading comparison sites.
Current offers as of August 2015:
- Dual fuel switch: £24.15
- Single fuel switch: £13.65
British Gas Landlords Homecare Cashback
British Gas offers a range of cashback packages for landlords, including:
- Landlord Pro- £68.25
- Homecare 300- £52.50
- Landlord Essential Plus- £31.50
- Landlord Essentials- £21
- Homecare 100- £21
For more information on each of these tariffs, contact British Gas.
Home Energy Services Cashback
Join Home Energy Services to let them look after your heating and boiler, 365 days a year.
Cashback offers (August 2015)
- Central heating care 50: £28.87.
- Central heating care: £42.00
- Central heating care + water: £63
- Central heating care + electric: £63
- Central heating care, water and electric: £84
Make it Cheaper- Residential Energy Comparison
This service makes energy cheaper for medium sized businesses, by comparing tariffs. Current cashback offers (August 2015):
- Single Fuel: £16.38.
- Dual Fuel: £32.76.
nPower Boiler/Central Heating Care Plan ( exclusively through Quidco)
Subscribe to a boiler and central heating care plan with nPower and earn up to £65 cashback with Quidco.
Things you should know:
- You must shop through the cashback website to earn cashback.
- Cashback can take several months to process.
- Cashback is not available in the likes of Clubcard points, Love2Shop vouchers or through Paypal.
- Cashback rates are subject to change.
- Cashback is sometimes only available to new customers and not existing customers renewing plans.